PDFs are a very popular file format we use to transfer and store information in. But it is obviously not suitable for every other scenario such as for a presentation. We only relate PowerPoint with the word “presentation” and rightly so. PDFs can never be used to demonstrate a presentation and have a lasting effect on the audience. Graphs, tables, images, charts etc are best represented in PowerPoint presentations only. So if you are planning to convert your PDF to PowerPoint, but you are still unsure of how to go about it, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1, search and decide on the online pdf word to pdf converter you want to use for your conversion process to PPTX. There are many free and paid applications available online with various features you can choose from. Choosing the correct converter makes the conversion much simpler so you must lay special emphasis on it. Check for customer reviews, software features, trial versions etc to make an informed decision.
- Step 2, once you have decided on the converter you can begin the conversion process. Click on the “upload” or “choose file” option. This will open up a dialogue box wherefrom you can choose the PDF file you want to convert. Select and open the file into your converter.
- Step 3, this will begin the conversion process immediately. The time taken to convert .pdf into .pptx will depend on the size of your file.
- Step 4, once the process of extraction is complete you will be presented with the option to make changes to your presentation.
- Step 5, after you are done with the needed modifications, you can download the PPTX via the download option available. After that, you can save it right in your desired location on your device. Make sure to name the file with the abbreviation .pptx