MP4 format is present everywhere. It can be played by almost all the devices; web browsers support it and even mobile devices from a decade ago can run them. This is the reason why converting videos to MP4 format is important. If your video is in MP4 format then its compatibility increases and you can play it on many devices. The tool that is recommended for the conversion is HandBrake. You can download it for free on your Windows or Mac device and also you can show all news in source site.
Here are a few features of HandBrake the you will love:
- You can choose a profile that is optimized for your own device or you can choose a universal profile for your conversion, be it of standard or high quality.
- The interface is simple and the tool is easy to use.
- The conversion is very fast.
- If you want to make advanced edits you can do so by advanced options and improve the encodes of your video.
- HandBrake supports almost every common multimedia file and DVD or BluRay that is free of copy projection.
- Outputs are
- File Containers: .MP4 and .MKV
- Video Encoders:), H.264(QuickSync and x264), H.265 (x265 and QuickSync H.265 MPEG-4, MPEG-2, Theora and VP9.
- Audio Encoders: MP3, AC3, Flac, AAC / HE-AAC or Vorbis
- Audio Pass-thru: AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, E-AC3, MP3 tracks, AAC and TrueHD,
- It supports both CFR and VFR
- Lots of video filters are available.
- Average bitrate encoding is present and the quality is constant.
- There are chapter markers
- You get live Static and Video preview.
- You can add subtitles and crop the video.
- You can choose the profile that is optimized for your device.
- The application is licensed
There are many more reasons why this tool is recommended. You should download this tool now.