It might be possible that you get bored with your towels and find them as old. Other than getting the new towels, you can add some creativity to it only for making it look like new. You can add heat transfer vinyl to your towels for giving it a new look to them for summer fun. You can experiment with new things and convert them and give them a fantastic look. You can know the best-reviewed heat transfer vinyl online and get some ideas.
Let us know some of the steps to add the heat transfer vinyl to towels which are as follows:-
- You need to iron your towel first for just 10 seconds, or you can also use a heat press.
- Then you need to fold the edges of the towel as this will help you in making the design easily by measuring the dimensions.
- Mark the folds on the towel and also measure the size of your design.
- Now you need to create your design on the sheet by making the accurate measurement of the towel.
- First, you need to mirror the design and then cut it with the cutter.
- Now you need to press the design on the towel, and you need to place it in the correct position.
- You need to adjust the time for which you want to heat the towel with heat transfer vinyl. Also, you need to set the temperature of it.
- Before pressing the towel, try to put cardboard below the towel as it will help to increase the pressure and ensure that the vinyl melts into the towel.
You have to press it, again and again, to get the design printed into the towel. Also, check the above steps to get the printing done in a good way.