Basketball is a game played widely and is loved by all in every manner. Starting from kids to adults this game is played both for fun and as a competition. If you are new to the game or you are looking for ball sizes for your kids then you have to ensure that you pick the right size as you don’t want any harm to yourself or your kids.
What are the basketball sizes according to age?
The basketball size varies from age to age and the one used by professional players is of the largest type. Following are the sizes that you should prefer for your age:
- For toddlers, of the age of 4, a basketball of circumference 9 to 20 inches is the one you should prefer.
- For boys and girls age 2 to 4 you can buy basketball of 16 inches in circumference which is also called the micro-mini ball.
- A size of 22 inches of circumference of the ball should be bought for children of the age of 4 to 8 which are also called mini balls.
- A size 4 basketball of 25.5v inches can be bought for boys and girls age 5 to 8 too!
- For boys and girls of age 9 to 11 basketballs of 27.5 inches should be considered.
- For boys up to age 12 and girls of age 12 and above the basketball of 28.5 inches is used.
- For boys and men of ages 15 and above a ball of 29.5 inches should be used.
So if you are looking for basketball sizes then now you know the ball you have to buy and if you enjoy sports betting then togel singapura is for you!