The battery of the iPhone has been quite a problem for most of the users; it drains just so fast that you often might have to charge it twice a day under heavy usage. A few updates in the iOS make the background apps function so much that the battery drains even with little on-screen use.
Tips to optimize the battery
Following are some tips to optimize your iPhone battery and make it last longer without having to change iPhone battery.
- Turn the auto-brightness off – Well, yes, you need to turn off the auto-brightness feature of your iPhone to make your battery last long (at least a full day). Go to settings of your phone, in the general accessibility settings click on display accommodation.
- Background app functioning needs to be turned off – Well, yes you need to this manually as well, you need to turn the background apps and choose what apps you want to get updated automatically (After every fresh update it gets turned on automatically, and you need to turn it off manually every time).
- Turn off assistive touch – Assistive touch gets turned on automatically for those who are having trouble in touching the screen. You need to go to the settings again to turn that off if you don’t use it as frequently.
- Change the email update to fetch – If you are one of those people who get plenty of emails that you don’t even read, turn your email updates setting to fetch emails only when you ask it to.
- Use the battery saver mode – This is the last but not the least and the most power-efficient thing you can for to your iPhone. Use the battery saver or low power mode to save a great portion of your battery life, something like the aeroplane mode.