Text messaging has become one of the most preferred ways of communication in the modern era of mobile phones. Even important matters, such as in business-related conversations, are now being discussed through text message, which is now considered an appropriate platform for such discussions. This makes accidental deletion of messages all the more inconvenient.
Fortunately, there are a number of ways to recover imessages from iPhone XR or any other iPhones for that matter, so long as you have an active Apple ID and the password to your iPhone. But what if you don’t have these things, or worse, you don’t have the phone with you at the moment but is in dire need to recover deleted messages from it?
There is a way to recover delete iPhone messages remotely even without an Apple ID or password, but the process can be quite complicated:
- First step is to install a third-party program for data recovery of iPhones in your computer.
- This particular program can detect back up files in iTunes without having the need to connect your iPhone to your computer
- This means you can recover messages from a backup file if you have done a backup of your iPhone in your computer via iTunes before.
- Once the program is launched, choose your iPhone’s backup file then click “Start scan”.
- This will bring up all files from your iPhone’s back up file, sorted out into different folders depending on the file type.
- Choose “Messages” among the folders to check the saved messages in the backup file.
- You can mark the specific text messages you want to recover from the list of messages saved in the backup file.
- Once you’ve decided which ones you want to retrieve, just click “Recover” and it will create a save file of the messages on your computer.